My Store

My Store
Stop by & Peak!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Capturing The Moment

I saw the 12 most memorable photos on MSN which the readers were casting votes. I haven't seen the result yet, but I picked three photos that I loved.

Sofia, Bulgaria on Jan 5th - A girl with a bright pink umbrella. Everything about this picture is beautiufl. The color, the snow and the umbrella, and even her boots!

I forgot to write down the detail of this photo, but I love black and white photography...

New Year's Day @ Time's Square - the kiss and the embrace. There is something about men in uniform that always catch my eyes. So romantic... I think this photo should be voted number 1...
Which one is your favorite out of these three pictures???



3 comments:

Dionne said...

Oooh I love the prettiness of the snow on the first one, but the emotion of the last one. These are all good!

Barefoot Chic said...

Dionne: I totally agree Dionne!! xoxo

Andy Quirks said...

Haven't voted, but I definitely love the last one! Modern version of that famous 1940s kiss at times square photo with the sailor. The girl's face says everything she is feeling, don't you think?

Love the first one too, so pretty.