My Store

My Store
Stop by & Peak!!!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Back Up Back Up


Some of you may wonder what's this monkey's all about. This is exactly how I felt or looked when my laptop crushed over the weekend. So far, my husband was able to find files to all the pictures of our daughters. Thank goodness.

One of the most devastating things was that I had saved many photos for my artwork ideas and they are gone. I'm tryng to find it, but so far, no luck. I'm still optimistic and secretly hoping that it'll pop up, but I'm not so sure...
This is why people alwaus say, "You need to buck up the files." Oh I know, I know... I was so going to do that, it's just I didn't get around to it before it happened.
Oh, what's going to happen to the music I purchased on iTunes???? I don't even want to think about it.
Hope you had a lovely weekend...
xoxo

3 comments:

grahpic desgin said...

good luck with getting back your files...nice blog and great images.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Oh no. That is awful! Totally inspired me to get on backing up my pics! EEEK!

Barefoot Chic said...

To my Shopping bag & Kristin: I got the new computer for Xmas! Yeeess, please back up!!

xo